~*Fur, Feathers, and Scales....* ~ (A mythical creatures Roleplay.)~

AWesome! Totally accepted! :D
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, I'm probably not gonna be on much tomorrow if I don't feel well, I just get my second shot. :) But I think once I know who all joined I might start sometime on the weekend, or sometime this week! :D Is that okay with you guys?.
Good with me! Get to feeling
This is extra awesome! Your such an awesome older sibling! 🤗
lol thank you! They do love it!
(I'm not very good at writing, I'm a better editor. :))
this is simply not true. Your an amazing writer!!!!!! And editor!!!!!!

Even if I was allowed to read it, I probably shouldn't... It can be hard for me to understand that something isn't really real sometimes... :rolleyes:Ok! That's good! I love playing stories that have some type of combat in it. :D I kinda would too... But for fun, I don't know if I'd ever want to be in a situation that I actually needed to fight.
Yeah, I'm the same way, sometimes I would get emotional over a fictional character that got hurt bad but was okay.... :rolleyes: . And then when Blake died on M*A*S*H....not funny. :(
Me too, yeah, I would fight if I needed too though! :D

Yeah, I'm the same way, sometimes I would get emotional over a fictional character that got hurt bad but was okay.... :rolleyes: . And then when Blake died on M*A*S*H....not funny. :(
Me too, yeah, I would fight if I needed too though! :D
You don't ever want to watch Racing in the Rain then. The whole movie is sad! Right down to the main character dying in the end! :hit:hit

Aw, how sad! :hit . My aunt wanted to watch that and a dog's purpose I think, but.... I can't stand/handle movies like that. :/
Me and my Mom watched that movie in the therters. I think we was the only ones there, mainly because we went at night and it was near the end of it being in therters. It was very sad. :hit:hit

Name: Fawkes
Species: phoenix
Skills (Magic or combat): ice magic and healing magic. doesn't like to fight but he uses his magic to defend himself.
Physical description:
1635189007901.png

Personality: fun, kind, charming, humble, courages.
other: got the name from harry potter. fun fact, phoenix tears can also heal parts of soulls.

Last edited:
Name: Fawkes
Species: phoenix
Skills (Magic or combat): ice magic and healing magic. doesn't like to fight but he uses his magic to defend himself.
Physical description:View attachment 2877851
Personality: fun, kind, charming, humble, courages.
other: got the name from harry potter. fun fact, phoenix tears can also heal parts of soulls.
This RP isn't active, but you may be accepted if that is what you wish. :)
Might I ask, did you make that phoenix picture, if not it must ve deleted because using a photo that is not yours in against the BYC Roleplaying rules, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom