Fuzzy's Farm

The cake is almost exactly like the little angel food looking individual cakes sold by the strawberries. you need 6 eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla. Don't even need to bust out the mixer for this one, just put it into the bowl and stir. :) baked at 350 for half an hour.

Will you elaborate on this one? This sounds very cool to make on a cold day. My husband is always buying those little shortcakes..

Need some coffee, Nova?

Its a fresh pot..
caf.gif

No, I actually have been up for 22 hours... Gotta stay caught up though. Lol. You got me wanting desserts though... I made a pie and its setting in the fridge. Gonna have a slice in a few hours... I made a lemon cheesecake though.

8 oz cream cheese blended till fluffy, add 21 oz can sweetened condensed milk till well mixed, then add teaspoon vanilla and 1/3 cup reconstituted lemon juise, stir well, put in pie crust and let firm in fridge for two hours and top with your choice of toppings, and believe it or no, but cherry goes great with this... Just chill the can atthe same time you set the pie.

No, I actually have been up for 22 hours... Gotta stay caught up though. Lol. You got me wanting desserts though... I made a pie and its setting in the fridge. Gonna have a slice in a few hours... I made a lemon cheesecake though.
8 oz cream cheese blended till fluffy, add 21 oz can sweetened condensed milk till well mixed, then add teaspoon vanilla and 1/3 cup reconstituted lemon juise, stir well, put in pie crust and let firm in fridge for two hours and top with your choice of toppings, and believe it or no, but cherry goes great with this... Just chill the can atthe same time you set the pie.
Nova don't even start on them cheesecakes. They are my all time favorites !!!! I will be right there to help you eat that thing LOL. MMMM I love cheesecake. Just don't put cherries on mine please. I do not like cherries...yuck.

I belive Olive did for me once because I can't upload to BYC for some reason. That is why I always have Kim or Olive do it for me.
Morning all
frow.gif

Maybe one of these gals could do a PM'ing class on how to put our pics up. Someone helped me once
and since then I haven't been able to get any pics up.

WOW. So I was just going to take some screen shots for Rusty to show how to post images here and come to find out they have been saving pictures I've posted here to BYC's server WITHOUT CONSENT. This place just gets more and more incredible.

Back
Top Bottom