Fuzzy's Farm

I want uggos so that works ... NN and silkies is also how ya make showgirls lol I have a white one of those he ended up non NN but the lady said hed carry the gene not sure if that is true or not ... not good with the genetics thing 

Silkie rooster, turken hen makes Showgirls...Silkie hen, turken roo makes Uggos!

Huh, I didn't know that....cool!

I am PM.... essing... LOL., I have the worst case of the muchies right now! I am tempted to go and have some swiss cheese.

So Mom, what did you decided to make for dessert... Or did I miss it... I read everything, and I know I am airheaded come Sunday night, but I really feel dysfunction brain syndrome has cropped up in my skull.

I am PM.... essing... LOL., I have the worst case of the muchies right now! I am tempted to go and have some swiss cheese.

So Mom, what did you decided to make for dessert... Or did I miss it... I read everything, and I know I am airheaded come Sunday night, but I really feel dysfunction brain syndrome has cropped up in my skull.
LOL She hasn't told what she made yet so you didn't miss it.

Are we ready for this?

Shut yer dirty mouth.
tongue2.gif

lau.gif
What Olive said!

I am planning a baby shower for my SILTB
They are having a boy!!! And I am super excited I can hand everything down to her!
She will NEVER have to buy a stitch of clothing! (She will anyway...)

I have decided we are going to play "Who's Watching The Baby?" and I am going to buy a bunch of little babies. Everyone gets one at the door and if you set it down someone else can snatch it up. Whoever has the most babies at the end wins!

And we are going to play "Pin the Egg on the U" Everyone gets a tadpole and writes their name on it and sticks it to the U then we spin mama around once and have he stick the egg on the U and which ever tadpole is closes wins!

Oh this is going to be too much fun!
What other baby showers do you like to play?
BINGO is out because I am giving her all the big stuff.
I like the chocolate bars in the diaper: you melt the bars in the diaper and they have to guess what the candy is... Ewwww! LOL
(what a waste of chocolate! LOL)

three of Griffin - the new NN
I don't particularly like the NN look, but, wow, look at him. Love his coloring!

What other baby showers do you like to play?
The last one I was at, they did a similar game to the baby one, but they gave us necklaces to wear. There a a taboo word (like baby or pregnant-can't remember!) and if you said it whoever caught you got your necklace. The person with the most necklaces at the end won.
There was also a tray of baby items that they showed each table for a few seconds. After they took the tray away, you had to write down as many of the items you remembered. Whoever got the most won and new mom got to keep all the items on the tray.
And my daughter won this one. Take string and go around to everyone and tell them to cut the string to what they thought the size of mom's waistline is. Then take turns trying your string around mom's tummy. Whoever is closest to size wins.

Back
Top Bottom