G’day BYC Gang

I’m Erin and I live on a Small Farm in Somersby on the NSW Central Coast in Australia. I moved from the city 3.5 years ago and Boy have I learned a lot about Farm Life and life in general but not as much as I’ve learned about chickens. I started with 4 isa brown hens then rescued a beautiful silver laced Wyandotte Roo from RSPCA and a few others along the way to keep the gene pool diversified and now I have 27 Chickens and 1 Duckling that I rescued last week and put under a broody Muma who adores him so That’s Me
Welcome to BYC!!

I’m Erin and I live on a Small Farm in Somersby on the NSW Central Coast in Australia. I moved from the city 3.5 years ago and Boy have I learned a lot about Farm Life and life in general but not as much as I’ve learned about chickens. I started with 4 isa brown hens then rescued a beautiful silver laced Wyandotte Roo from RSPCA and a few others along the way to keep the gene pool diversified and now I have 27 Chickens and 1 Duckling that I rescued last week and put under a broody Muma who adores him so That’s Me
G'day Erin :frow I've got 9 chooks and a cat in the Adelaide suburbs

Back
Top Bottom