GA-Free To Good Homes 3 Dogs

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
As much as I hate to do this I have no choice, my dogs are starting to have issues together, so I must do something. I will get pics in the next couple days, but this is what I have.

3 Yr Neutered Male Jack Russell Terrier. Brown and White about 12" tall.
"Comet" registered CKC is a rell lovey dog, he would do best with adults and older kids (he has never been around young children) He is housebroken , loves to ride in the car and has been around Horses and Chickens. This is gonna break my heart as he was born here, but it is for the best.

11 Month old Neutered Male Jack Russell Terrier, Brown & White, 12" talls
"Bernie" is not registered but is eligible for CKC . He loves to play and is used to Horses and Chickens.

11 month old German Shepard mix "Corky" we rescued Corky as a puppy, he does have some "issues" but they should not cause him any health problems, I prefer not to list them here as this is a family forum. If interested PM me and I will explain.
Corky is loveable, sweet and would make a good watch dog, he is houstrained, loves to play and is used to Horses and Chickens.

This is very herd for me to get rid of the boys, it is just in their and my older dogs best interest. I need for these boys to go to forever homes, they are like my kids.
Please PM me for further info and I will be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone.

Back
Top Bottom