GA - fs REDUCED PRICE - White Chinese & Brown Chinese Eggs

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
I've filled my waiting list and these are available again.

Brown Chinese Geese Eggs

$2.00 each + Priority Shipping & Packing Cost of $15.

(I can take orders of up to 8 Brown Chinese Geese Eggs at any time for this shipping price. You don't have to order 8 eggs. If available and not a part of another order, I'll include any extras the day of mailing. ).

These are Brown Chinese Geese eggs. I have confirmed fertility. These are young and very healthy and raised on our chemical free farm.

Here are pictures of the Adults:

8875_nancygeese2.jpg

Thanks to Miss_Jayne for the awesome watermarking on my photo.

We do take paypal.

Our paypal address is
[email protected]

Please pm on this board as we rarely check e mails. Many thanks and. have a blessed day

Last edited:
Poultry PumpkinzI'm sorry we don't presently ship goslings and Briar Patch Farms, please do send me a pm when you are ready. I'd love to serve you.

Thanks for your interest. These will be ongoing for at least another 2-3 months is my best estimate.

I have filled present brown chinese orders and now am offering white chinese eggs as well

The white chinese are in a separate pen and are very beautiful.

I can now offer 2 white chinese eggs in each order as I have one laying.

Feel free to mix white chinese eggs (maximum 2 per order) if you like.

We are full time farmers and please give me a while to answer your pm's. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Nancy ,
Looks like I have a pair of your brown geese. I hope anyway that there are 1 of each. The one I got from you has more yellow on it than the one I hatched it is grey and white. Also If you hatch more Turkeys PLEASE let me know I think all 3 of those I got from you are gonna be... TOMS !!!!!!!! Jus tmy luck now I have 4 lonely boys !!! So lonely !!!!!

I think it's a little early to tell on the turkeys about their sex, but I will have more hatches available in about 2-3 weeks.

Okay, I am lowering the price on these eggs as I'm getting too many for the incubator. And dare not get another incubator!!!

The eggs are $2 each ......

It's almost at the end of the goose egg laying season and I surely hope that these do find a good home.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Great ....Just let me know and I'll be ready....Many thanks and have a blessed evening.

Back
Top Bottom