Movie or Books?

• Movie

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Books

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Haven`t read or seen it yet

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
CALLISTO: Callisto scowled, she was use to intimidation, but something about that owl's piercing eyes made her gizzard churn. "Somewhere else." she said slowly, "I don't trust the loyalty of a few owls here."

CALLISTO: Callisto narrowed her eyes, "Well," she said, "I would not like information concerning future battles to slip into the hands of our enemies. The consequences for the owl responsible would be very...unpleasant."

CALLISTO: "I suppose my ledge would do." she growled. By Glaux, she thought, how did this owl even become a pure one? (No offense to Hvitr, Callisto is a very bitter owl)

Last edited:
Name:G`reth
Faction:pure Ones
Type:Tyto Alba
Color:Tawny on the wings and back,and white on his face and belly.
IDs:He has a scar on his breast
Picture:

Last edited:
CALLISTO: Callisto flew up to her nest in the alcove. Only the impure have the time to do foolish things like find a mate, she thought She ruled the tytos alone.

Last edited:
G`reth:I saw Callisto and Htvir leaving a hollow. As a spy,it was my job to find out what was going on for the guardians....
(Shhhhh! No Pure One knows about this yet!)

Last edited:
DIRT: Dirt finished his vole. His nest was very small since the Barn owls always had the best. He yawned the night sky was very dark, he decided to go out for a night flight before the tyto albas began to order him around. Again he thought about how great it would be to be a barn owl, to have the supreme tyto look upon him with something other than disgust for his impure blood.

Back
Top Bottom