Movie or Books?

• Movie

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Books

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Haven`t read or seen it yet

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Element: After Dirt left, I looked into my grate.The flames flared up, the right height for firesight. I looked into them, and what I saw stilled my gizzard.
Q was fly over the Hoolemere Sea,and Cook...He was being interrogated by the pure ones! Leaving no note, I flew off in haste trying to get there before the pure ones killed him!
heya no offence but where did the battle claws come from???

Quarraex flew at Callisto, who was now within her sight, holding her flaming stick in front of her. with a horrible shree she dove at Callisto.

Istalri shook his foot, he had broken a talon and it hurt. blood still poured from the painful wound on his chest.

Oh, I forgot to add that he went to the armory beforehand.Sorry i was in a hurry.
:) it's alright, i do that sometimes too.
Callisto shrieked, trying to back up, the terrible smell of burning feathers issued from her port wing.
Istalri backed away from the fight slowly, hoping Callisto had forgotten about him. at least she seemed occupied with Quarraex, he was sure being a tyto alba would help grab Callisto's attention.

Quarraex slashed madly at Callisto with her burning stick. she didn't attack The Pure Ones without a reason, but with a reason...

Istalri, seeing her back away, took flight. he relized, injured as he was, he wouldn't be able to make it all the way to the great Ga'Hoole tree. he decided to find a nice tree somewhere near the beaks for the day, he would get the rest of the way to the Ga'Hoole tree in the evening.

Quarraex shreed at the retreating Callisto, "Come back here and fight like a owl!! queen against pure one."

Back
Top Bottom