Movie or Books?

• Movie

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Books

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Haven`t read or seen it yet

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Jewel: She opened her eyes slowly,the light flooded in.She had to quickly shut her eyes and blink several times to adjust her eyes.How long have I been gone, she thought? The tatered owl who was across from her was gone. I better find him, I should apoligize. Ick I sounded like a pure one myself. Maybe he is not so bad, da said to never judge somone by the feathers they wear. Now maybe i won't faint this time. She stood up. There was a horrible pain in her wings. She quickly looked. ahhhhh!!!she screamed. My wings. . . my wings they are bald. Her feathers were missing, just tufts of down remaned, and a couple of flight feathers. I'm hideous she shreiked!

CRYSTAL: " oh look at that wing!"she put some moss on dirts wound and said" dont worry it will heal and now, where do you come from?'' she called for fire to go get worms and leeches

FIRE:fire came back with a talonful of worms and leeches. she gave them to crystal and said "i have to go hunt. ill see you later"

CRYSTAL: "well you probally need to talk with the monarchs, Element ,the king and Qarraex, the queen"

CRYSTAL:" there are no ' high tytos' in the great tree. Element is the king.i am the healer and Fire is a warrier , my assisstant. Qarraex is the queen."

Do the owls in the tree have nest maids still and a singer and all that other important stuff like rybs rouge smith can we get a list of whos who so its less confusing to the newbies here

Back
Top Bottom