Movie or Books?

• Movie

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Books

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Haven`t read or seen it yet

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Element: After Dirt left, I looked into my grate.The flames flared up, the right height for firesight. I looked into them, and what I saw stilled my gizzard.
Q was fly over the Hoolemere Sea,and Cook...He was being interrogated by the pure ones! Leaving no note, I flew off in haste trying to get there before the pure ones killed him!

CALLISTO: Callisto screed impatiently. Not taking her eyes off the strange owl, she sliced a twig on the ground in half with her battle claws.
Istalri eyed the battle claws. he could tell that she was about to kill him, and he could tell that saying nonsense was not getting him anywhere. the only thing left he could do was fly. he spread his wings and took to the air, yelling over his shoulder, "i will never tell you anything!" in hoolian.
Element: After Dirt left, I looked into my grate.The flames flared up, the right height for firesight. I looked into them, and what I saw stilled my gizzard.
Q was fly over the Hoolemere Sea,and Cook...He was being interrogated by the pure ones! Leaving no note, I flew off in haste trying to get there before the pure ones killed him!
(don't forget he has the whole sea to fly over) Qarraex flew over the last strech of sea. she flew quickly and silently, cocking her head and listening carefully. she heard Callisto shreek far off, and she flew in that direction.

"i did not lie, when did i say i didn't understand you?" he shreed back to her. he was in a very bad position. he couldn't fly very fast or very far, because he had wasted all his energy flying over the sea of hoolemere, and he had not eaten anything. and he still wasn't a barn owl. ((iluvorp, i give you full permission to hurt him very badly. just don't kill him.))

Back
Top Bottom