gabbard farms

I have not heard anything regarding those breeds from Gabbard. I have read several comments about Gabbard regarding the Barnevelders. I suggest typing in gabbard in the search engine of BYC and see what comes up and / or read through the Orpington threads to see other's comments. Good luck.

I have eleven of their eggs in the incubator right now. The "best of the blue breeds" assortment. I am on day nine and six of the eleven eggs are showing great development. I ordered through ebay, they are very nice people to work with. When I received the eggs, one was broken but it was an extra. (I payed for ten.) She wraps the eggs in paper towels and puts them in an egg carton. Then she has newspaper around the egg carton. When I candled the eggs before I put them in the incubator, the air cells looked good.

Depend on what quality you want. Pet quality or egg laying abilities...she can fit the bill.

Exhibition quality, there are a few BYCers that have beautiful BO's....Hinkjc has some goreous ones...there was another BYCer that has a beautiful flock of them too!

Do a BYC search on Gabbard Farms and then you can make your decision. I've already had mine.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom