Gaggle of Geese Lovers

Pics
OMG- goose eggs are some of the healthiest eggs out there to eat. They just dont lay as much as a chicken or a duck. I miss that I didn't get eggs for eating this year because my 2 girls who are here just for eating eggs have been bizzy training my young ganders and geese. but where else can you ever get a egg from a bird who is not treated with antibiotics Is 95% vegetarian if not more. A bird who is 2nd to vitamin E to salmon. Yes one egg is a meal but you will find. Sorry I know I will get my but kicked for this one. But Im stuck eating duck eggs this year and just wish for a goose egg.

OMG- goose eggs are some of the healthiest eggs out there to eat. They just dont lay as much as a chicken or a duck. I miss that I didn't get eggs for eating this year because my 2 girls who are here just for eating eggs have been bizzy training my young ganders and geese. but where else can you ever get a egg from a bird who is not treated with antibiotics Is 95% vegetarian if not more. A bird who is 2nd to vitamin E to salmon. Yes one egg is a meal but you will find. Sorry I know I will get my but kicked for this one. But Im stuck eating duck eggs this year and just wish for a goose egg.
Oh yeah, I love them too, but to be they are too valuable to eat them. I’ve put all I have towards hatching.

Still duck eggs are good too and I have loads of them.

4AA3122C-1B2C-423B-8535-FB436E912E0C.jpeg

The girls are enjoying their kiddie pool

Has anyone let chickens incubate goose eggs, and it's been successful? Thinking about giving my bantams a few to attempt to sit on.

I might try it then. The geese are like a pit of vipers, and they keep adding eggs. I only want 3-4, so it's easier to control what goes on under a bantam. Thank you.

Oh my gosh, that's so adorable. :love
My goose decided she never wanted kids so shes never took being broody seriously lol so I used chickens to hatch them lol

Back
Top Bottom