GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

I wanted to bring my BCM roo but they didnt make it yet!!(APA)
barnie.gif
looks like January
fl.gif

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! I wish I could come up for this but I'm working that weekend.
roll.png
Maybe if someone from down here is coming up I'll send some birds with them for the show.
big_smile.png

3 chickens - those BCM eggs are very pretty! Are they from your chickens or did you buy them?

Quote:
They are from mine..They are turning out a nice color.. Very happy with them.. Thanks for the compliments
frow.gif

Very nice! My hen that laid the darkest eggs died when we moved...sigh. I might have to buy some of those off of you.
wink.png

Quote:
They are from mine..They are turning out a nice color.. Very happy with them.. Thanks for the compliments
frow.gif

those are pretty eggs! how much do u sell your olive eggers for? and what does a grown olive egger look like?

Quote:
frow.gif

Very nice! My hen that laid the darkest eggs died when we moved...sigh. I might have to buy some of those off of you.
wink.png

Not a problem..
woot.gif

Quote:
frow.gif

those are pretty eggs! how much do u sell your olive eggers for? and what does a grown olive egger look like?

5.00 a chic pretty good
love.gif

I have no clue what they will look like...Should be an exciting adventure..My BCM Roo is with my 3 EE hens all 3 hens are different colors...But they all lay a green/blue egg..So ?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom