GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

Quote:
I know the Splash pullet is a bantam but I don't know about the black one. To me it kin of looks standard but i'm not sure. ummm would you trade for some coturni quail eggs? If not make an offer on one or both

I'd love to trade some quail eggs for the splash Cochin. I'll have to see wo I can get to suffle them back and forth for me since I can't make it to the swap.
wink.png

Quote:
I know the Splash pullet is a bantam but I don't know about the black one. To me it kin of looks standard but i'm not sure. ummm would you trade for some coturni quail eggs? If not make an offer on one or both

I'd love to trade some quail eggs for the splash Cochin. I'll have to see wo I can get to suffle them back and forth for me since I can't make it to the swap.
wink.png

O ok i have been wanting coturnix soooo bad lol. I have Chinese button and bobwhites but no coturnix =/

Quote:
wink.png

O ok i have been wanting coturnix soooo bad lol. I have Chinese button and bobwhites but no coturnix =/

Ok, it's a deal!

we have less than one week!!
yippiechickie.gif
Make sure to get your registrations in before Oct 2 so we can finalize plans!

GOOD NEWS!!! We've heard from area vendors who are interested in coming! Sounds like a wonderful event to come, learn, show, swap, and enjoy!

Hope to see you there!!

yippiechickie.gif
I'll get my show form to you on Monday!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that the ones I have picked out to bring don't go broody!!! You never know with a Silkie!!! I am getting really pumped about this event. I have put flyers up at some of the feed stores, and at our local extension office. This should be a really great show/swap/sale!!!!! YYIIPPEE!!

Back
Top Bottom