GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

I am interested in Laying hens or pullets. Prefer EEs, BR, orpingtons, giants, but I am a sucker for a pretty hen. Also if anyone has any turkey hens I am interested in those too. I have a very lonely young gobbler
big_smile.png

R&D chickens :

Quote:
How much for the ones laying?

Umm i'm not gonna end up selling the two giant hens cause i'm getting another roo. Ummm i would like the two red stars and the white leghorn to go together but if not i will keep whatever is not sold. Ummm $10 each or $25 for all​

/////////EVERYONE BE SURE TO READ POST #260 AND THE FIRST POST ON PAGE 1 FOR CHANGES IN LOCATON FOR THE SWAP/SALE///////////

Vickie

Last edited:
i'm bringing chicks to the swap and have entered my Serama in the show. what am I to do w/the chicks while at the seminar?

Kelly,
If you want to, bring your chicks to the swap/sale area before you go to the seminar as oldtimegator, happychickenmama and I will be there to watch over them. You can bring your serama to me also, as I am setting up the show area. The seminar is only about 5 minutes from the swap/sale. We realize that no one wants to keep their birds in their vehicle while they are at the seminar..

I have some Delaware pullets that started laying recently, would anyone be interested?

I also have 3 red sex-link pullets, a jersey giant, a black austrolorp, and a blue andalusian, about 4 weeks old.

If anyone is interested, I'll dig up a cage and bring them. I am definitely coming to the seminar.

No chickens for showing, though. First they got the pox, then I had to clip their wings cause they kept escaping their cage.
hmm.png
Silly chickens.

Back
Top Bottom