~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan tore himself out if Ace's jaws, backed up, bucked, throwing Ace skyward.

Ash had turned her head just enough to watch the fight. Titan was impressive, but this fickle mare wanted to bear the strongest stud's foals. That would be whoever ran the other stud away.

Ace had dodged the attack. He spun around Titan and swung his head around to hit Titan's. 

(I must ask you to let me decide my character's injury. Please. Horses can't fling another stallion skyward. It's not physically possible. Also, please allow your horse to take some damage every three posts during battle. :)
( Some of your posts have not allowed me to choose my stallion's injury. And my idea of 'skyward' is just for the hooves to leave the ground for a second or two. )

Titan growled as the world went blurry. He backed up and charged, getting ready to brace himself as he barreled towards the stallion's chest.

Tango came around the bend and saw Sleet. He loped towards her and sniffed her neck. "Did a stallion find you?" he asked.

Kaliska came up to her.
"One found me, but he didn't do anything," Sleet said. She nickered to Twilight when the other mare approached. "I was afraid. That's...why I left."

( I'm out. No decisions/mare snaking/other stallions coming until I get back on. Thanks. )

Last edited:
Quote: Ace had dodged the attack. He spun around Titan and swung his head around to hit Titan's.

(I must ask you to let me decide my character's injury. Please. Horses can't fling another stallion skyward. It's not physically possible. Also, please allow your horse to take some damage every three posts during battle.
smile.png

( Some of your posts have not allowed me to choose my stallion's injury. And my idea of 'skyward' is just for the hooves to leave the ground for a second or two. )

Titan growled as the world went blurry. He backed up and charged, getting ready to brace himself as he barreled towards the stallion's chest.
(Yes, I know. But I do not have my characters do things such as biting for the jugular or other very damaging attacks in those posts. Oh, I didn't get that idea. I'm sorry, how about we both try to do correct posts now? =) )

Ace bulked himself up and returned the charge. Both stallions smashed together and Ace grunted loudly.

Mycenae kept her ears pricked, continuing to look around the herd. Who was this Camal? And who was the mare with the pinned ears?

(I'm sorry! The last time I posted was on page 620 something and now we're on 687! I couldn't find any replies, so I'm sorry if anyone did reply to me!
sad.png
)

(Yes, I know. But I do not have my characters do things such as biting for the jugular or other very damaging attacks in those posts. Oh, I didn't get that idea. I'm sorry, how about we both try to do correct posts now? =) )

Ace bulked himself up and returned the charge. Both stallions smashed together and Ace grunted loudly.
Ash watched and pawed anxiously. She couldn't stand it. She wanted to meet this new stud. He was someone new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom