Game Chicken Crossed to Dominique

CluckyJay

Songster
8 Years
Feb 23, 2011
Crossville, Tennessee
Does anyone have photos of what this looks like? I have a really cool looking rooster that came with my Doms and I was wondering what he was crossed with. He is VERY stout and much smaller than the Doms. Very proud looking. I will post photos of him standing. He looks like something that would look really nice on a plate with taters and gravy. I was thinking about making more of him because, man does he have a good chest, LOL.

I am pretty positive he has Dom in him.

He looks a little bit like this.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6091244

Last edited:
The rooster with the white on him. He thinks he is cock of the walk, lol.

80743_unknownroosterid.jpg

Thanks!

He looks like he might be more Wyandotte than Dominique, but he might have some Dom. Can you post some more pictures from different angles? He might be part OEGB or some kind of bantam. Maybe half LF and half bantam, or something like that.

Pretty roos!

I will try and get good pictures today. I have to finish cleaning the house first though. He is such a stinker. I hold him and he crows his head off, lol. He is a lot smaller than the other chickens and roos.

theres really no telling what he is since he is mixed he could be an ee or some other mix. i do believe he has some sort of laced chicken in him such as the slw other than that there truly is no telling

Back
Top Bottom