1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Game rooster for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wjallen05, Jun 29, 2010.

1. wjallen05

wjallen05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    GORGEOUS Game stag "Carter". 6 months old. He has his comb. Had him since he was 2 days old. I really like having him, but I am not raising chickens (let alone games) any more and just don't really have a use for him. He lives in the hen house with 17 hens and is living it up. LOL. He is very sweet to the girls. I used to have him and my game hen together but they fought (which is why he is a bit bloody in this picture, and he is also bigger now and has looong tail feathers- new pic soon) but all is well now that I moved them both in the hen house. I would be willing to sell the game hen as well.
    He is not aggressive toward me.
    Thanks for looking!

2. Egghead Jr

Egghead Jr Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2010
    upstate
    he ain't a stag till he is over with his moult the year after he is born [​IMG]...lol...he is really beautiful though...if i was a little closer to Georgia id buy him...good luck...and be careful who you let buy him...someone will take him to a hack and get him killed [​IMG]

3. TomNY

TomNY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2010
    Quote:You've got that backwards. He's a stag from the time you can tell he's a male until he molts into a cock in his second year. Tom

4. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Quote:You got that confused

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by