GameBird Gazette

Thatchickenlady- In my statement their is nothing I said about Allen Family!! And No they don't owe me anything because they did refund my money because I never received any magazine even after being told it was coming out but I don't see how that is your business and nor should it be !!!!. So I don't know where you got your facts!! If you read it again I said when people pay for product they normally get it and you can see by many people that they don't get the magazine. Also if you finish reading it I also said they had a good magazine!! But they aren't helping people if nobody can't get the magazines to read what they have put together. And also like I said everyone on here would love to help them get the magazines out to help the family because we do like what they do but we can't read what we don't have. I am writing this about the magazine not the family

I ordered mine in November. Two year subscription in December I beleave and I have yet to revive anything.

oops,I thought you were talking about the APWS bulletin.No,I haven't received a gazette in 2 years.Seems that both have been slacking a little.It is not a one man operation to get these bulletins out.Many people have a hand in it and it looks as if all are not up to par.I enjoy reading both bulletins and looked forward to them each month.Hopefully whatever issues they are having will be worked out and we all can enjoy the bulletins.
In N.H.,Tony.

Hey Blue Creek- I see you are from Cortland- I have some wonderful memories from there (I did some work for the monofilament plant there)- met some great folks that ran a dairy...great place

I sent $ for a 2 year subscription about a year ago.
No magazine.
No response to calls or Emails.
I just plain gave up.

Hey Blue Creek- I see you are from Cortland- I have some wonderful memories from there (I did some work for the monofilament plant there)- met some great folks that ran a dairy...great place
Yeah its nice. We had a diary farmer down the road but they sold all of their cows a few years back. They just grow crops now.

The APWS bulletin is the one that I never get -- the APWS mag runs months behind schedule. Most of the APWS mag articles are reprinted directly from the internet. You basically pay a big fee for a bulletin with stuff you already see at various websites. APWS runs a lot of pictures of people and their officers at conventions during the year -- not of interest to me. Very few ads and they're always old and outdated. They pay Jan the editor but it doesn't seem to help... Seems like a small click of people run the outfit...

I paid for a two year subscription oh must have been a year ago now, and have yet to see a magazine, I am not gonna bash anyone. I just want some good quality magazines like i have heard. I dont even care if they are past issues of the magazine as long as its got good info

Back
Top Bottom