Gamers? (WOW specifically)

kajira

Crowing
Aug 6, 2016
Texas
Anyone here play video games? If so which ones?

I'm a huge fan of world of warcraft, and counterstrike source. I'm a die-hard PC gamer though! I also love playing the sims :O

I like building and simulation games.
Factorio, ETS2, ATS, From the Depths, and so on...

I've been playing the remastered Skyrim, great so far.
smile.png

The Thalmor are not happy with me for invading the embassy.
smack.gif

lol I know. But I just bought a house and figured I should do more "constructive" things with my time. Because normally I could be on it ever free moment! (**** work always got in the way! Lol)

lol I know. But I just bought a house and figured I should do more "constructive" things with my time. Because normally I could be on it ever free moment! (**** work always got in the way! Lol)
You're missing the new raid that just came out - it's fantastic :O and 940 legendaries!

Ugh I know. Plus when I quit I drift I left TONS of stuff in my mailbox that I was auctioning off so that's wasted. (Can't bare to thing about it! Lol)
I just found I was not able to do as much as I wanted or get as good because I could really only play two days of the week.
Maybe I'll join again when I retire hahaha

Ugh I know. Plus when I quit I drift I left TONS of stuff in my mailbox that I was auctioning off so that's wasted. (Can't bare to thing about it! Lol)
I just found I was not able to do as much as I wanted or get as good because I could really only play two days of the week.
Maybe I'll join again when I retire hahaha
haha! If WOW is still around by then! :O

Back
Top Bottom