GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Awww...@Pyxis... I know feeling like you might have let ppl down might feel bad by itself, but everyone here has various pets, and the cat I'll, dog being put down by themselves individually would likely be cause for understanding (would definitely be to me)... Hope you're on the mend, SUPER sorry to hear about your loss. Hoping it was age related, and was time. *hugs*

Man, I am not doing well as a host from my game. I didn't get to ship to one winner until yesterday because last week my cat suddenly got horrendously ill and I had to rush her to the vet twice, then I caught a nasty stomach bug and was out of commission for two days, and then yesterday I had to put my dog down.

But, I finally shipped the eggs I owed one winner. Or so I thought - just got a message from a winner that asked me to hold their eggs that they got tracking confirmation. Yep, I selected their payment in Paypal and sent them eggs instead of the person who actually needed their eggs (who now has other eggs waiting to go into their incubator and couldn't set until my eggs got there).

So apologies to all the winners. I am not doing well this week
sad.png
That is terrible! I hope the people understand. we are all animal lovers here-it hurts to lose our babies and to be sick on top of it.... thats my black cloud!!

I dont think I will be able to play. My husband has to be up at 2:30 am and I have to do chick duty tomorrow am so I am gonna try to crash early. I wish you all a successful game. I would probably have room in my bator by the time I got them and let them set but i have to see what is up with this hand before I can take on any more responsibility. and my mind is racing so there might be wine involved and you all know how that goes. Good luck to all and thanks for the opportunity to play-just bad timing for me.
hu.gif

Thank you both. It's been really hard because I've had the cat since I was seven and the dog since I was nine. My kitty thankfully has made a recovery but her thyroid disease was out of control so we're working on that.

It was the dog's time. He was 14 and he was such a big dog when we first got him the vet said he'd be lucky to make it to nine. However he has always had bad hips and they were very painful for him. He then developed spinal degeneration and his back end was slowly becoming paralyzed. He would poop and pee on himself and fall and be unable to get back up. He couldn't even scratch himself anymore and with the spinal degeneration his front would have soon followed his back and we just couldn't let him go through it any longer.

But I do feel so bad that I let the winners down.

Man, I am not doing well as a host from my game. I didn't get to ship to one winner until yesterday because last week my cat suddenly got horrendously ill and I had to rush her to the vet twice, then I caught a nasty stomach bug and was out of commission for two days, and then yesterday I had to put my dog down.

But, I finally shipped the eggs I owed one winner. Or so I thought - just got a message from a winner that asked me to hold their eggs that they got tracking confirmation. Yep, I selected their payment in Paypal and sent them eggs instead of the person who actually needed their eggs (who now has other eggs waiting to go into their incubator and couldn't set until my eggs got there).

So apologies to all the winners. I am not doing well this week
sad.png

Oh no!! Sending comfort prayers and hugs your way. Don't stress over eggs. Dogs and cats and illness all take priority over eggs. Take as much time as you need to recuperate, both physically and mentally.
hugs.gif

Oh. Poor ol'man. I do not look forward to old age on my pets. They'll have seen me through half my family passing by then... 2 of my cats are only a year apart n might go around the same time... Ugh! Ok! Not gonna cry, dang it! If the winners don't understand we'll all flog them. You can't stop life (and death sometimes) from happening. :(

Back
Top Bottom