Ganders need a new home

countrychix

Songster
9 Years
Mar 18, 2010
Frewsburg, NY
I have 3 ganders left who are all 2 years old that I need to re-home to pet homes only. I have 1 toulouse, 1 embden and 1 sebastopol mix. They are all nice boys, I just have way too many. I would prefer that they go together but am willing to split up. If taking only one you must have at least 1 goose already as they need a companion. I am in SWNY.

Last edited:
How much would it cost to ship??? or could you even... I'd take all three if we could find a way to get them to KS with toto, and Miss Clair Booth Goose here.. (I have 6 ducks and a lone goose at the moment)...

I would take them since I have a big pond.....But the only residents are wild gesse and other water birds including herons,bitterns,loons,and wood ducks I dont think pet ducks would work.Send them to MrsMelly B

Last edited:
We have a settling pond right here in the yard.... the water birds have discovered it... though they haven't worked up the nerve to go in swimming yet... there is a big farm pond about 150 yds away from the hen yard... but they seem to be happy with the landscape pond I set into the hen yard for them (and the little chickens have finally learned how NOT to fall in and get wet). The ducks and goose all go in swimming multiple times a day, and splash out about half the water!... then of course I replace all the water every few days so it doesn't get too "biodense'.

Back
Top Bottom