Pics
I am startin to get the masses of seed catalogs.... this is BAD! Very BAD for wishin the sun to be on my back and my hands in the dirt and the smellllll of fresh turned earth in me nose holes. :hit

STOP IT! You are putting words and thoughts in my head. Your words are turning into cravings that were UNDER CONTROL until I read your post.

Yesterday, I was out doing battle with 15" of newly fallen snow. And... this is just how delusional I have become: By the time I was done fighting that snow, I just stood in the silence, enjoyed the flakes that were swirling around me, and imagined that the 18* was actually warm.

STOP IT! You are putting words and thoughts in my head. Your words are turning into cravings that were UNDER CONTROL until I read your post.

Yesterday, I was out doing battle with 15" of newly fallen snow. And... this is just how delusional I have become: By the time I was done fighting that snow, I just stood in the silence, enjoyed the flakes that were swirling around me, and imagined that the 18* was actually warm.

I think the cold got to you LG :lol:

:yuckyuck Lg I'm sorry but too funny:lau:lau:gig:gig:yuckyuck

We really are lovin the winter after bein in florida for three and half years.... when i miss the dirt i go muck about in my greenhouse a bit. Even though right now it is pittiful.... we had a bad windstorm a few months ago and it took the plastic off it. So right now i jus have tarps coverin it. ;(. I had just planted stuffs for winter yummies. Blah!

5 gallon buckets, and twine. I try to run two stems from each bucket and yes, indeterminate.
Sounds like you’re defying gravity?? Wow! I’m totally intrigued....would you happen to have a closeup? Do you pinch off the secondary leaves? I usually do this if there’s no buds....b/c
I’m growing tomatoes not leaves. But even trellised the plant gets so heavy and reach over 6ft at the end of summer, that 2 little stings....wow!:th

Back
Top Bottom