I can hardly wait to get the bunny poo shoveled up from under the cages and into the garden. The mind is strong but the body is weak.
My bunny poop is frozen solid. We put storage bins under our hutches to catch the droppings. They are frozen solid currently.

we have had some lovely weather here lately very unseasonal making the most of it ,yesterday I deadheaded my hydrangeas and took some cuttings ,tidied up the patio and then had a cup of tea .this morning after walking the dog I have taken cuttings of honeysuckle and my passion flower not sure I,m doing the right thing with passion flower but I might be lucky ,now I,m going back outside ,sun is shining and the garden is calling

very surprised when I got up today barely any pain just my hands and wrists aching all that work yesterday must have oiled the joints ,heavy frost but sun is out so waiting for it to thaw going to clean chickens do any repairs not going to get much more of this nice weather ,can,t wait to get planting must get some potatoes chitting ,going to buy veg seeds tomorrow beans and peas definitely then see what else takes my fancy ,back later.

won't be long and i can pick enough lettuce to have a salad, patio tomatoes are coming along too, two trays like this first picture, second picture is ones i haven't transplanted
DSCN0311.JPG
DSCN0313.JPG
DSCN0312.JPG

Back
Top Bottom