Gather, All Daddy's Girls!!!! CHAT THREAD!!

Are you a Daddy's Girl, or a Mama's girl?

• Daddy's Girl

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Mama's Girl

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
So, how is the love between you and your Daddy?

We're very close, always have been! We love to spend time together. He takes me to the mall, the movies, and just about anywhere I want to go! And when we're at home, we sit on the couch together and watch TV. We have the same style as far as what we like to watch or listen to. He likes Victoria Justice's music!!

We're very close, always have been! We love to spend time together. He takes me to the mall, the movies, and just about anywhere I want to go! And when we're at home, we sit on the couch together and watch TV. We have the same style as far as what we like to watch or listen to. He likes Victoria Justice's music!!

thumbsup.gif

My Daddy and I go cycling together, we build things together and watch TV. And... we tease my brother together,
tongue.png

Wow, that sucks. I'm a daddy's girl but I love my mom. Do you still get to see her? (I'm actually visiting my dad for 2 weeks right now.)

No, I don't even like to talk to her.

oh, don't say that!

If you had lived with her for 13 years, you'd say the same!

Why do you hate her?

I live with my dad in a totally different city, ok? She tracked us down, broke into the house, tried to force me to go to her car, yelled at me when I refused, then I had to call the cops from the neighbor's phone!

No, I don't even like to talk to her.

If you had lived with her for 13 years, you'd say the same!

I live with my dad in a totally different city, ok? She tracked us down, broke into the house, tried to force me to go to her car, yelled at me when I refused, then I had to call the cops from the neighbor's phone!
th.gif
That's awful!

Back
Top Bottom