G'day from Brisbane, Australia

Eggsited

Hatching
10 Years
Apr 10, 2009
My wife has been trying to talk me into getting chickens for some time now but I wasn't keen on the idea. However, since visiting my sister a while back and enjoying the delicious fresh eggs from there chickens, I'm completely sold on the idea. Store bought eggs simply don't compare.

I have just one small problem. Chickens need a house and I am no builder. I have been looking at the coop designs page and found one that I would like to build. It is about the right size for our back yard and looks good also. This is the one: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=3300-FF-EMTs_Coop As already stated, I am no builder but am confident enough to give this a try.

Is there any way to contact this person so perhaps I can get a little advice i.e. materials, dimensions etc. Or could anyone else offer advice or perhaps a similar alternative plan. We are only permitted to have a maximum of 6 chickens where we are, but four will probably be enough for our family.

---
Richard.

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome from across the pond
smile.png

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

They may have an e-mail address or a pm under their avatar, that would be a place to start

No avitar, PM or email that I can see. I'll just wing it and see how it turns out. I will update on my progress.

---
Richard.​

Back
Top Bottom