G'day from Oz

welcome-byc.gif
from South Carolina... sounds like you have a bit of everything.. I want swans but whew they are sooo expensive here.

Quote:
yea. i bet they are. since i started down the bird world, i have seen heaps i want,,,,, but the wallet and time just don't allow it.... I am getting the Swans cheaper than you can buy a good silky out of a pet shop, so i am raped,, they are young though, so some care will need to be given..

Quote:
how is something almost eating your hand off cute
lau.gif
My alpacas do not eat hands. They much prefer to spit in your face when your mouth is open.
welcome-byc.gif
the australian thread is in the "where am i, where are you" part of the site. the thread is called "Australians, where are you all".

GFG, i have a GF hear with a fully purple throat, have you ever seen one??? is that normal?

Thanks

I should put in a warning here...
I have been on an Ozzie site that some of my suppliers are fighting with, and i have been warned that they may come here and give me grief, ( i hope not). I do have another Login on a couple of Peafowl sites as dakota. I just want to be upfront as i do not want this to follow me around.
I have been accused of being another person in the last day or so, so i will clarify.
I am Jason, i live in the Macedon ranges in Victoria Australia, my email is [email protected]
and for any Ozzies that are unsure i will be taking stock to Kyneton on Sunday.
thanks and sorry that i felt i needed to make this post.

Quote:
Guess i will see you at Kyneton next Sunday.

I wish i traveled to see birds, I think id enjoy it!

Guess central Vic is a pretty big area... next time maybe.

Back
Top Bottom