G'day from Oz

Sweet Water Springs

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 18, 2011
High all,
Names Jason, from Victoria Australia, I'm a new Pea fowl junkie!! Thought it would be nice to have a Trio, walking around the farm, just to keep me happy.. Some how, in a few short months, i think last count was 17..... So needless to say, i am going through information overload, so far i am really enjoying the ride. reading heaps, learning heaps, and spending heaps,,,,
Around the farm at the moment, ( apart from the 17 Peas) we have about 10 horses, a few Ducks, some Geese, about 50 odd silky chickens, a few Guinea fowl, 2 Pomeranian dogs, a cat, more wild bird life than i can count, and more than any body else for 50 miles, ( so the locals tell me)..... oops a budgie, a cockatiel ,,, soon to be the proud owner of a few black swans..... ummm think that's it, i apologize now to any of the pets i forgot to mention.....
Why am i here??? well that is simple, to look,listen and learn. so i thank you all in advance, and hope my questions don't sound to stupid.
Thanks for having me..
big_smile.png

http://www.australianpeacockforum.com/download/file.php?id=126

This
is a pic of some of my Pea's, and yes on that forum my login is dakota, so i have not pinched it!!

welcome-byc.gif
from the states!! Pretty impressive farm you have going there! I would like to have more animals one day, right now just chickens and dogs! Glad you are enjoying all the info available here, it's been a life saver for me!

welcome-byc.gif
from MS my wife and i have a pomeranian and she loves to hear herself bark even if we don't lol she is a sweetie but doesn't know the meaning of NO BARK ! Glad you decided to join us I'm sure all your questions can be answered here
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom