G'day from Perth WA

emelie

In the Brooder
Nov 21, 2016
Perth Western Australia
Hi,
i am Jasmin (nickname emelie) and new to the chicken business ;) ..We are in Perth Western Australia.
At the moment, we raising each 4 Speckled Sussex and Plymouth Rock aged nearly 4 to 6 weeks old.

Looking forward to read more and more and be informed where ever it needs to be.
hoping for advice, if needed and just try to be a happy member ..sharing and liking

eme

Welcome! I'm pretty new as well but the forum has been great so far. I visited friends in Perth recently. Loved it there!

Hi Jasmin and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us.

You'll find lots of info https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

You may wish to consider joining your country thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/598568/australia-six-states-and-that-funny-little-island

All the best
CT

G’Day Jasmin
frow.gif
Welcome!

I love your avatar .. so cute!
love.gif

I hope you enjoy BYC; not only is it overflowing with lots of useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures about chickens, turkeys, duck, quail, Peas and pretty much any other feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Very nice to meet you Jasmin. BYC has a large Aussie community, the more the merrier. And also "Australia, six states and one funny little island." in case you get homesick.

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Jasmin, you've started off with a couple of nice egg laying breeds. Hope you're having fun with them!

Hello there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! I am so glad you joined us, I do hope you will make yourself at home here. Enjoy BYC!

Back
Top Bottom