Geese and Ducks - Pick up Only - SOLD

DuckyBoys

Songster
11 Years
Apr 2, 2008
Colorado
After trying out all kinds of duck and goose breeds I have decided to downsize and only concentrate on my favorites - dewlaps, mandrins/woodies, and saxonies.

I am selling off everything else - inlcuding my white calls. This is for pick up only - see my Craig'sList post for pics and info .

I *might* sell my lavender goose and my Pilgrim male - but I haven't committed to that 100% just yet.

Last edited:
Your birds are gorgeous, If I had a way to get up there I'd buy them.I love the white runners very pretty....

Where in Colorado are you? How close a percentage are you thinking for the lavender and Pilgrim(s)

big_smile.png

wow! that would almost be worth the roadtrip
lau.gif
your duckies are so pretty!!

I'm glad I got some white duckie babies before you decided to downsize. I understand the downsizing, though - been trying to be brutal with myself, also. I still have a LOT of ducks but I am working on it.

My problem is, baby duckies are SO cute - when I see them I just have to bring them home with me.

(as an example, in the last three weeks I've sold 6 ducks - then bought four more
lau.gif
I'll never get down to a manageable group that way.)

Good luck finding homes for them all.

meri

Oh!! I may have to buy some from you! I need White Calls and White Runners both for two projects I have going. I have to clear out some birds first though and get my new runs finished.

How loud are the calls?

Hi Everyone - thanks for the interest - I sold everything on the list today (even the roosters!) and met some very nice people in the process.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom