Geese in NC

If your still looking for them a home I'd be interested in taking them in, I've raised goslings and geese before. I live in Lexington south carolina and I'm willing to drive some to get them. :)

If your still looking for them a home I'd be interested in taking them in, I've raised goslings and geese before. I live in Lexington south carolina and I'm willing to drive some to get them.
Yes I am, right now I’m only giving away two because the other one have fell into my duck flock and the other two are a pair that live on there own

Oh ok that's fine, are they friendly or are they mean to you
They’re friendly to me specially the female I rub her and and spray her with water. The male she a little protected with mating season rn but you kinda stomp at him once he backs off he won’t attack you just come at you like he is going to.

They’re friendly to me specially the female I rub her and and spray her with water. The male she a little protected with mating season rn but you kinda stomp at him once he backs off he won’t attack you just come at you like he is going to.
That's good at least they don't actually attack during mating season

Back
Top Bottom