Gender??? Breed???

jenww

In the Brooder
Mar 10, 2024
They are around 5 weeks old idk why one of them is so much smaller I was wondering what gender they are cus I can’t have roosters here and what breed are they??

IMG_5674.jpeg

They look like hens. Also possibly mixed breed - did you hatch them or buy them from a hatchery or breeder???
My school has some chickens and I got my eggs from there. all of the hens are like the black and white ones but the rooster is like orange like what you would see when you search up rooster I’m not sure what breed that is.

My school has some chickens and I got my eggs from there. all of the hens are like the black and white ones but the rooster is like orange like what you would see when you search up rooster I’m not sure what breed that is.
If the hens were barred (black and white striped) and the rooster was not then the chicks should be sexlink mixes with male chicks that are barred and female chicks that are not. Which would make all 3 of those chicks boys.

They are around 5 weeks old idk why one of them is so much smaller I was wondering what gender they are cus I can’t have roosters here and what breed are they??

View attachment 3768740
I’m not sure, but I will say I think the little one might have a crooked beak (unless the picture was taken at an odd time).

It is hard to say, the smallest one looks like a pullet but I'm not so sure about the others...........
As for the breed, I have no clue. It looks like it may have some barring going on, but it is hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom