Gender help?

QueenofKings

Sad, but at least I have chickens
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 26, 2013
San Diego, United States
Hello all!
Now, I have five mutt chicks. Their mothers are either (1) Production Red (2) Golden Sex Link/Gold Comet or (3) GLW or Golden Laced Wyandottes.

Their father is a Black JGxSilkie mix.

The three brown ones here are from the Production Red, I believe. The white is from the Sex-Link and the black one, I believe is from the GLW.

They were born on January 20th so they're around 8-9 weeks old at the moment, I believe? I suppose this one will be a bit harder since they're mutts but I wanted to try and see if anyone here had any guesses. Currently, my cousin and I believe we have all girls. Around this time their father and uncle were very distinctly roo but...I thought a few extra eyes would help.

The white, black, and the one red one with the largest comb look like roosters. I'm not sure, but I am just taking an educated guess.
hu.gif

Hello all!
Now, I have five mutt chicks. Their mothers are either (1) Production Red (2) Golden Sex Link/Gold Comet or (3) GLW or Golden Laced Wyandottes.

Their father is a Black JGxSilkie mix.

white bird is a rooster. Black bird is a rooster. red bird in first pic with tail to camera looks like rooster.

The three brown ones here are from the Production Red, I believe. The white is from the Sex-Link and the black one, I believe is from the GLW.

red bird in second pic is rooster.

If you could get the pics to enlarge when clicked it would help to see more details.

They were born on January 20th so they're around 8-9 weeks old at the moment, I believe? I suppose this one will be a bit harder since they're mutts but I wanted to try and see if anyone here had any guesses. Currently, my cousin and I believe we have all girls. Around this time their father and uncle were very distinctly roo but...I thought a few extra eyes would help.

Back
Top Bottom