Gender neutral rooster?

KipselLife

Chirping
Jul 13, 2021
Hello!
Ive got a few years old serama rooster,he is the sweetest and tamest thing ever.
Now here is the thing,he crows about once every few months, has zero interest in hens
(which is a pity,i would have loved chicks of him)does not challenge any other roosters
for fights or gets challenged by them..actually noone pays attention to him haha.
Has anyone had a rooster like this before?Could it be something like a lack of testosterone..?
I got a few other older roosters but they are acting "manly!
I love that he is like this, iam just curious about why he might be like this :love

Hello!
Ive got a few years old serama rooster,he is the sweetest and tamest thing ever.
Now here is the thing,he crows about once every few months, has zero interest in hens
(which is a pity,i would have loved chicks of him)does not challenge any other roosters
for fights or gets challenged by them..actually noone pays attention to him haha.
Has anyone had a rooster like this before?Could it be something like a lack of testosterone..?
I got a few other older roosters but they are acting "manly!
I love that he is like this, iam just curious about why he might be like this :love
moooi.jpg
moi1.jpg

Because your other roosters are top dog, this one is more submissive. If you were to get rid of all roosters except this one, he would step up to the plate and act more "manly". Beautiful boy!
Thank you for the fast reply!Thats the thing,for quite some time he was the only rooster but still behaved the same way :gigI got him together with a hen he used to live with for years(she followed every step he did,1 sided love story),he had no interest in her or other hens either while he was the "only man in the house"

Back
Top Bottom