Gender reveal please anyone x

Aamilah

Chirping
Jun 26, 2020
Hi I have 2 3month old chickens...
One is a rhode island red which I am think is a Roo and a Orpington x Sussex eich I think is a Hen? Any ideas... The RIR doesnt crow so much atm only maybe once a week... are they meant to crow by now? And if so how often? I think he makes a little noise when frightened as my cat does try play with him 😂 cat chase lol but apart from that he doesnt make much noise in a week I'd probably hear some sort of crow once....
Any advice or would be very much appreciated 😊

Attachments

• 20200712_092046.jpg
    20200712_092046.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 23
Correct. A rooster and a hen.
He will probably crow soon.
They're beautiful!
That could be a buff Brahma, doesn't look like a Buff Orpington x Sussex as neither of those breeds have fluffy feet.

Correct. A rooster and a hen.
He will probably crow soon.
They're beautiful!
That could be a buff Brahma, doesn't look like a Buff Orpington x Sussex as neither of those breeds have fluffy feet.

Strange that's what the breeder told me? Unless he was lying.... eurgh breeders will say anything to get rid of those unwanted chicks I guess 😡

I notice it has green-ish feet too.
It could be a cross between those two and another, but I don't see it, and it certainly isn't just those two.
Do you have a photo of the entire bird?
Buff Orpingtons have cream coloured feet, so do Sussexes. Yours has green/yellow tinged feet. Maybe an Easter Egger.
Neither BO or Sussex have fluffy feet. It could still have some Buff Orp in it.

It could be a cross between those two and another, but I don't see it, and it certainly isn't just those two.
Buff Orpingtons have cream coloured feet, so do Sussexes. Yours has green/yellow tinged feet. Maybe an Easter Egger.

Attachments

• 20200712_100505.jpg
    20200712_100505.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200712_100530.jpg
    20200712_100530.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 18
Yes your right it does have greenish sortv feet?

Yes I have attached some photos for you

Basically a mixed chicken that has the blue egg gene.
They usually have muffs & beards, but as they're so mixed they don't always.
Does she have wattles?
Her comb looks like a pea comb.
She could just be a mutt.

Back
Top Bottom