That makes me feel better. Hopefully I atleast got one rooster to be able to hatch some

That makes me feel better. Hopefully I atleast got one rooster so I can hatch some chics

I'm new to raising chickens and had my first ever hatch of 6/9 eggs almost a week ago. I have 6 very healthy chicks but all are different breeds (apart from 2 that are identical). I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with what breeds they are :)

Lowri12 - This will probably get missed on the end of someone else's thread, try looking for the new thread button (on the rh side when you click on the button looks like a send email or share button on the mobile site) and start your own about your chicks. That way people will see your photos when they first open the thread, not the original posters.

Last edited:
I'm new to raising chickens and had my first ever hatch of 6/9 eggs almost a week ago. I have 6 very healthy chicks but all are different breeds (apart from 2 that are identical). I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with what breeds they are
smile.png

I answered on your other thread.

Back
Top Bottom