Genetic help?(:

imogene08

Chirping
6 Years
May 12, 2013
Florida
So I have two eggs under a hen. The two eggs are from a Golden Laced Wyendotte x New Hampshire red Rooster. Would anyone possibly know what the outcome would be like? Would the solid orange like color dominate the lacing? I'm very excited for the babies. And curious of the outcomes. Has anyone ever crossed this before? :)

So I have two eggs under a hen. The two eggs are from a Golden Laced Wyendotte x New Hampshire red Rooster. Would anyone possibly know what the outcome would be like? Would the solid orange like color dominate the lacing? I'm very excited for the babies. And curious of the outcomes. Has anyone ever crossed this before? :)

the chicks will look similar to what a Wyandotte x RIR chicks would look, except maybe less orange,

here is the chicks from that cross(RIR x SLW) this cross was a sexlinked cross, the yellow ones were males and the orange ones with a stripe on the back were the females, now this is how your chicks will look(orange with back and headstripes) source of pic https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/375015/sexlink-thread-pictures-and-discussion/640

the Lacing will be Dominant over the Red/Orange body tone

Back
Top Bottom