Genetics of a calico princess

animals4me

In the Brooder
Aug 15, 2019
Does anyone know what the genetics or the breeds that make up a Calico princess I'm trying to figure out so if anyone knows please let me know I'm doing it for a 4-h show

That's gonna remain an unsolved mystery.
They were created by a Czech company called Dominant-cz.
They're a hybrid creation and the birds used to create them aren't exactly pure breeds.
Hoover's imported parental stock and named their offspring Calico Princess. They have since changed their formula for creating them.
No one knows exactly what they're using maybe inciting themselves.
You could try creating a similar looking bird but you'd have to pick what you'd be going for since their CP have changed appearance.

They're a hybrid creation and the birds used to create them aren't exactly pure breeds.
Hoover's imported parental stock and named their offspring Calico Princess. They have since changed their formula for creating them.
You could try creating a similar looking bird but you'd have to pick what you'd be going for since their CP have changed appearance.
Thank you for your help with this

More than I know

Back
Top Bottom