Genetics

336White Phoenix

Songster
May 30, 2018
Ireland
Ok so I have a long story for use please read it all before hand and the story is typed as if u where me
Ok so Monday morning I see an ad up on another website advertising bramhas which I've been trying to get i email Ed the guy and said " hi my name is ******* ************ and I am interested in a few of ur bramhas" on Tuesday he replied hi the birds are 30 euros each or will do 3 for 100
And I said: no it's to much for me cause they looked terrible small in the pics
He said: grand job

Then this morning on of my good friends is like hey I got a few bramhas hear and I know ur interested in some so I got 2 extra
I said oh that's I guess how much are they and where did they come from he said I got them of an old friend he had them up on a website (the same on I was looking at the bramhas) anyway
I went and got them and they where huge I had to bring them home in the cage he had them in witch was an extra large dog cage
Any put them in with my others and I remember I need a rooster for them
So text my good friend and he says yeah he had leamon pair there I'll see how much they are and if u want I'll keep the hen and u can take the rooster so that leaves me to where I'm at now the I'm not sure how gentetics work but if I breed my 2 hens which are not leamon with the leamon rooster what's the odds of getting leamon chicks chicks that look like the mother and mixture of both

And I also want u to put I'm a pic of ur bramhas and a little bit about them

IMG_20180621_223423.jpg
hen
IMG_20180621_223423.jpg

IMG_20180621_223152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom