Gentle handsome rooster "Boba"

Mississclucky

In the Brooder
Nov 27, 2021
BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply.

I have a 6 month old red rooster that I'm hoping to trade by this Thursday. I live in Davis, CA.

Boba is nice to the other chickens, calls them when he finds food, and stays alert when our chickens nap. He's been very non-aggressive so far, easy to pick up, and has never tried to attack even when I pick up others in his flock. He is protective though and will puff up/try to get in the way if he senses a threat. He is a good rooster and this is the main reason I want to give him a chance to be useful to someone's flock instead of eating him like our other rooster. We can't keep him anymore because he has been crowing multiple times a day for over a month and we've run out of ideas to manage it.

If you'd be willing to offer up a hen or pullet in exchange, I'll throw in a few bucks/or produce from garden/or extra poultry supplies to make it fair. But I'll entertain most offers as I'm just trying to get rid of him at this point. Let me know by this Thursday the 27 if you are potentially interested. I can hold him for a while but I need to know that someone will take him.

Pics attached

Attachments

• IMG_9921.jpg
    IMG_9921.jpg
    768.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9912.jpg
    IMG_9912.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9916.jpg
    IMG_9916.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited: