Georgia/Alabama Swap Day June 13 Cedartown, Ga Ya'll Come!!!!

I can supply you with Australorp eggs or the egg layers and their male companion. I will also have some Blue Orps to sell if they don't sell before Saturday. They are around 3mos.

Roy

Final Countdown Folks! This week will go by and it will be here before we know it.
Robin and I will be doing final plans this week.
We will be doing a concession with Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Chips, Drinks and Snacks.
We will also be having a Raffle, money will be donated to a Charity, we have several nice items for the raffle.

Please bring your own tables, tents etc to set up.

Quote:
Hi Roy, Ive' got some Australorps coming from Tamsflock. Still looking for a dozen Blue Orp eggs. Can you help on eggs?

Tammy

Last edited:
I don't have any layers yet. I had some 3 mos juveniles but sold out last night. Sorry I can't help. I do have about 3 doz BBS Jersey chicks 1wk-3wks if anyone would like them.

Roy

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Roy, Ive' got some Australorps coming from Tamsflock. Still looking for a dozen Blue Orp eggs. Can you help on eggs?

Tammy

I may have a few, but the girls seem to be taking a break. I will also have a couple Blue Orp youngsters.

I know that a lot of folks coming to this event have chickens, but I was wondering if there would be any intrest in eggs for eating? I get about 19-25 eggs a day and will have plenty to sell if there will be anybody that might want them. Just checking.

Quote:
27 Members so far and whomever they bring with them, I am figuring 60-70 people at least.

Back
Top Bottom