Georgia/Alabama Swap Day June 13 Cedartown, Ga Ya'll Come!!!!

After visiting James A's house/farm today to pick up some eggs, it looks like we will also be coming to the BYC swap. He has a great place and is very friendly.

We will bring Pekin ducklings and some chicks.

It will be Me, Hubby, and the 5 children.

Carly

I started drawing straws to determine what goes and what stays. I hope someone wants to buy a lot of chickens because I drew a lot of long straws. Looking forward to being there.

Roy

fl.gif

I hope the weather holds out for us!! I think I'm gonna bring some black sex links and maybe some white leghorns. I only have one concern. If I have stuff for sale, I won't get to look around and I really want to look around
barnie.gif
I don't want to be at my booth for a long time and not get to meet people and other sellers/swapers and then not even get to look around. Anybody else have this thought?
caf.gif

I am thinking of putting my quail in a colony now instead of all my pairs. Wanting to see if there is any interest in Regular Brown coturnix Male quail. I will have 6-8 extra roos if I go this way. They will range in age from 9 weeks to 16 weeks $2 ea.

I am planing on bringing some home made feeders and waterers. Also thought I would bring my extra Black Copper Marans cockerels. I am looking forward to meeting some of my fellow BYC members.

I wanted to look around too. Hopefully we can visit and try to get rid of our stuff too.

Roxanne

Last edited:
We highly encourage everyone to bring a buddy so that you both can take turn about at your trade/sale booth and you both can see everything.

We welcome all poultry folk so if you know someone who'd like to come but isn't a BYC member, tell him or her. We'd be glad to have them take part in the fun
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom