Georgia/Alabama Swap Day June 13 Cedartown, Ga Ya'll Come!!!!

We are really excited that this looks like it's going to be a nice big turn out. Lots of stuff to see, do and swap amd a wide variety of folks attending. I think it's gonna be alot of fun and we hope that it's a big enough success that we can do it every year!

wee.gif

We're thinking about coming- we're about 45 minutes south of columbus so its a bit of a haul but worth it !

I'm so excited!

For those of you selling chickens/chicks- about how much should I expect to need to bring to get a couple of frizzles - I'm new to chickens and suck at budgeting so I'll need a ballpark or else I'll blow my whole pay check on chickens and DF will KILL me !

I was thinking of bringing about 75.00 to get some supplies if anyone is bringing them and a few chicks... ? too little?

I'm EGGcited and can't wait till Sat! This will be my first chicken swap. I've also been advertising since last week, and will continue each day up until Sat., on Cedartown's local radio stations call in trading post. There's plenty of people that listen and call in to the trading post looking to sell or buy chickens, so there should be a good bit of local people from the radio show to show up.
fl.gif

Wow! Karen and I may have to re-figure our eats calculations!
lol.png
We may have way more folks planning to attend than we thought
lau.gif
That's a good thing though!

I'm stoked!
woot.gif

Looks like it is going to be a awesome day with a very good turn out.I wanted to point out that it is supose to be warm Saturday which is great new but I wanted to warn everyone that I have very little shade so I would consider bringing a tent if you have one . Me and my family are so excited about everyone coming over and I want to thank Robin and Karen for the great job they have done to get this thing organized.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks to everyone for getting the word out and coming! We will have signs out by the road as well. Hoping this will bring in some people driving by.

Back
Top Bottom