Georgia/Alabama Swap Day June 13 Cedartown, Ga Ya'll Come!!!!

Doug, the DH, was already trying out funnel cake recipes on sunday! LOL He is going to be ready for the next swap so everyone get the taste buds tuned up.
lol.png

Karen and I came in my back door to the wonderful aroma of cooking funnel cakes on sunday afternoon after we had made a trip to deliver a bunch of birds I had aquired for a friend in Florida who was unable to make the swap. It was heavenly!
droolin.gif

We had planned to make them for this past swap but due to technical difficulty with the fryers we had to scratch them from the menu.
hmm.png

Figures....

The one we plan for this fall should be much bigger and better than the last one though everyone had a marvelous time and it was a great success
wink.png
The cooler weather will make it more pleasant as well!

I know they mentioned about having it inside somewhere next time, but incase we can't find an inside venue to have the next one, I can probably get a large covered arena that is on the south end of Cedartown http://www.crazzyparena.com/location.htm It also has plenty of parking area, and very easy access. Of course I was happy having it at James's beautiful place if he'd like to host it again.

Lockedhearts and I will be getting together VERY SOON to make preliminary plans on the fall swap so keep your eyes peeled
wink.png

Thanks to everyone who made the last one such a wonderful success!
hugs.gif

Cedartown....me and the wife went through there last week, had to check on a family member on up the road a bit. Nice country.
Who knows...maybe we could "schedule" a trip up that way this fall.
smile.png

Ed

Back
Top Bottom