Georgia Here Too !!!!!

Hi Neighbors

We are just a stones throw from each other.

wee.gif

There are so many Georgians here, we need to get organized. Who's breeding what? Mine aren't old enough just yet. When they are, I'll be breeding Blue Andalusians, EEs and Black Copper Marans.

Quote:
All I have are hens. Do you think you will be shipping any of your marans out? If so, I might be interested. I haven't been able to find any in my area.

Quote:
All I have are hens. Do you think you will be shipping any of your marans out? If so, I might be interested. I haven't been able to find any in my area.

It'll be a while before mine are ready. I doubt I'll be breeding enough to ship, but I'd be willing to meet somewhere. If you're anywhere near west GA, there's a breeder in Franklin. That's where I got mine, and he does do some shipping. Do an author search for Black Copper King and you'll see his thread.

Quote:

It'll be a while before mine are ready. I doubt I'll be breeding enough to ship, but I'd be willing to meet somewhere. If you're anywhere near west GA, there's a breeder in Franklin. That's where I got mine, and he does do some shipping. Do an author search for Black Copper King and you'll see his thread.

Yes, Black Copper King already has me on his list. Thank you for letting me know though..

Hi everybody, coming to you from Thomaston,Ga. just 20 some miles south of Griffin,Ga. Raising RIR, Light Brahmas, Silkies, White Crested Polish, Barred Rocks, Iowa Blues, White Leghorns, and some others, most are not egg laying except rir,leghorns, and barred. Daughter wants some buff laced polish but haven't found any yet close by if anybody has any. Will have some rir chicks soon and some light brahmas, waiting on them to come outa those shells. Nice to know there are people here in Ga. Still new to chickens but someone said, like chips you can't eat just one. Will eventually have to tone down on the chickens though running outa room. If anybody would like a black kitty i have 2, a boy and girl, very loving cats more so than most and love my dogs mostly the rat terrier who loves to play with them but they could use a home, dh puts up with them but says if they can find another home, do so.

Last edited:
kinnip
I would be interested in the Marans also, but not until next spring or early summer. Would you be willing to part with some by then?

smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom