Georgia Here Too !!!!!

I live in Kathleen, between Perry and Warner Robins. Are there any Silkie breeders close by?
I live in Griffin, about an hour to an hour and a half from you and I am just starting out breeding silkies. I have 3 (I know, not a lot) eggs in my bator now and depending on how that goes we should have more soon.

Wow!! Thanks for your post! My "three stooges" are 2months old and are crazy as loons! I raised these babies from the time they were 3 days old and they still act like I am the boogie man! Hoping that they will "soften" with maturity! Spend hours sitting and talking and giving them treats. One of these days maybe it will click!
Please keep me posted on what you have, what you get, and what is for sale. Where did you get your stock, and what colors do you have? mine are white, but heads have no feathers yet, but are getting there!

For now, just eggs but like I said, I *should* have 3 babies out of the 'bator on the 21'st-ish. I am willing to barter or sell, whichever. I'll pm you when/if they hatch.

Im new to this site! Looking to start a small herd of rir hens.(wanting to get sexed chicks) No idea where to get them from!:( I'm located in Grayson ga! Anyone know of palace to buy them? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom