Georgia Here Too !!!!!

Hey SpeckledHen.I know aint it kool. My grandmother likes to go get water in Ellijay at the park. It's so beautiful and peaceful there.

Yep, I think Ill be here the rest of my life. Finally, after being a military wife for over 20 years and living out west and in the midwest, we came home and it wasn't really home anymore (north of Atlanta). We both left careers and moved up to the mountains to "voluntary poverty" six years ago and we're here to stay, I believe.

Hi Newnanchic.
I don't have anything to swap right now but I am working on it.
Just hatched one little blue orp and one little BLRW.
I have silkie chicks and more on the way.
Plus some blue cockin eggs in the bater...

Well guess I'll join in on this...

Ball Ground, GA between Canton and Cumming - shakes hands with Dawsonville (there all the time at the outlet mall) and Dalton (drive through all the time on the way to Indiana). Spits rasperries at Woodstock (at flightsoffancy's house a lot for playdates with the kids and chick deliveries) and waves to Acworth as I drive through (church is there).

HI GEORGIANS!

I'm a transplant from Indiana who is moving BACK to Indiana when this house sells. So I guess then I'll have to shout out in the Indiana thread...

Quote:
I hope I get my doeling before the house sales
big_smile.png
!!

Goodmorning Georgia!

I don't know if this is the right spot to post this, but I am looking for a few hens and rooster. I would like them to be local, close enough to pick up.

I would like a Buff Orpington and/or Blue Orpington Rooster and some hens of each also.

I am also looking for some Ameraucana hens. I have a Rooster and hen, but want to give him some more ladies.

Please PM me if anyone has some available.
Thank you.

Oh, guess it would help if I said where I am, since I am looking for local.
smile.png
I am in Liberty County, Hinesville area.

*bbrrrrr it is chilly today*

Back
Top Bottom