Georgia Here Too !!!!!

Hi all! Wondering if anyone close by has any Ameraucana's for sale? I am in the Middle Georgia area. Eastman, GA to be exact. Close to Perry, Warner Robins, Macon, Dublin. I have started a small backyard coop. So far, I have 2 Rhode Island Reds and 1 Cuckoo Maran chick. I really wanted to add 1-2 Ameraucanas to my small group of ladies :) I saw several of you who were close by but I wasn't sure if any of you have chicks to sell. Thanks!

Hi all! Wondering if anyone close by has any Ameraucana's for sale? I am in the Middle Georgia area. Eastman, GA to be exact. Close to Perry, Warner Robins, Macon, Dublin. I have started a small backyard coop. So far, I have 2 Rhode Island Reds and 1 Cuckoo Maran chick. I really wanted to add 1-2 Ameraucanas to my small group of ladies :) I saw several of you who were close by but I wasn't sure if any of you have chicks to sell. Thanks!
~~I bought some Americauna chicks at the auction in Grey a few months ago. I think there is a hatchery near there and extra chicks are sent to the auction so they usually offer a variety. The Americauna <- yes, I know I spelled it wrong but doesn't everyone?) chicks did great and I expect them to start laying soon but I bought a pair of Sicilian Buttercups the following week & they both died within 24 hours. Also the auction is Cochran is pretty good. Not as big as the one in Grey but saw just as many quality birds without a crowd of folks. Right now we have Polish & French Crevecoeur in the brooder; I might re-home a few of those when they get a little older. Is it still chick days at Tractor Supply? Call them in the mornings to find out if a shipment has come in. You have to be fast to get the heritage breeds as they sell out in minutes. Also, keep checking Craig's List and there are some poultry and livestock groups on FB that you can join. Hope this helps!

I am on the lookout for Salmon Favorelles either fertile eggs or fluffy chicks

Do you have any sliver laced polish hatching soon? I know this post is older but I thought I would try. We are trying to build our flock up. Thanks so much.

I just joined from Dallas Georgia ,I am new to raising chickens I have three chickens now fifteen chicks on the way . I will be asking a lot of questions ,we are planning to build a new chicken coop and raising new babies this gal is going to need advise

I didn't know there was so many people from GA.

I'm from Dawsonville GA (north Ga) and I'm about to start my Flock. Does anyone know of a Hatcheries or anyone whos selling chick in Ga?

Back
Top Bottom