German New Hampshire

Okay everybody,
I received 8 eggs in this batch, put them in incubator, on day 14 there was 1 clear egg. I candled on day 18 before putting them into lock down, 1 looked a little iffy and the other 6 all looked fine. As of right now 2:16 PM I have 6 little fuzzy NH's hatched out. Paid for 6 and got 6. I really don't think that the other one is going to do anything. I'll leave it in there because I have 7 Orp eggs in there that are due to hatch Saturday so it can stay in there just in case it is a late bloomer. lol
Thanks so much Banjo. You can feel pretty proud of this batch of shipped eggs. 6 chicks from 8 shipped eggs isn't to bad, what's your thoughts. lol Still have one more bunch of the NH's from Banjo that will go into lock down later next week.
Jim
There are a few pictures of these on my site (New Hampshire page) and I will be posting some better ones once I move them to the brooder box.
http://jimspetsandpoultry.weebly.com

Hey Chris,
When you are done with building your pens you can come up and build some for me. I have an empty room right now so you can spend a few days. lol Don't you think maybe you need a vacation. lol

thanks for the updates on your hatch of new hamps
celebrate.gif
congrates

Here's a couple of the little ones from Banjo's eggs. I used to raise canaries and would make a certain mixture for the momma's to feed their young so I sort of make my own mixture and put it on a butter bowl lid and give it to my baby chicks for a treat. Oh my, they just love it. lol These are 3 days old on this pic.
smile.png
Thanks again Banjo

Hey guy....thought that I would post a few pics of some of my older roos. The first 2 are almost 5 months old and the last one is almost 7 months old. I think the tail angle if way to high on the first two. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for looking....

Chris

Back
Top Bottom