Gerrard Spangled Hatch gamefowl

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by bluedogsonly, Dec 18, 2012.

1. bluedogsonly

bluedogsonly Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2011
    Looking for a couple quality pullets or possibly eggs. Located in eastern oklahoma. Willing to ship if priced right. Thanks.

Dr. James

2. caveboykk

caveboykk New Egg

Jun 21, 2015
    I sell Garrard Hatch. But only sell in Quads and Trios, full grown . I don't sell cheap birds at all. My birds are ALL proven and from old proven time and again bloodlines and a top of the line period. I have NEVER had one bad or crossed word about my bloodlines for Garrard hatch. . They can be crossed with just about ANYTHING and add speed Stamina and power to the mix. They are usually shown in SkLk because of their shuffling capabilities. But cross a small amount of asill and you will have a Head Hunter. All of mine have been sold this year mainly to the Philippines , but I one Quad Or trio left for sale. $800 per Trio, $1000 Per Quad. plus Shipping and Handing. I guarantee this is one of the best Garrard Bloodlines you will EVER HAVE PERIOD. The Cock, Two Light hens and a Vicious Dark Garrard Hen. Contact if Interested. Thanks[​IMG]

3. ernesto75

ernesto75 New Egg

Dec 24, 2015
    do you still have the spangled hatch trio?

4. ernesto75

ernesto75 New Egg

Dec 24, 2015
    hi my name is ernesto i want to know if you still have the trio of spangled hatch

5. pgtex

pgtex New Egg

Feb 8, 2016
    do you still have a quad left?please send vour phone number.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by